NARE Mental Health in Employment
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
21 June 2022 9.00-12.30
Next June 21st, EPR organises in collaboration with the Dutch International Mental Health Hub a National Awareness Raising Event on Mental health in employment. This event will focus on the mental health of professionals delivering mental health services and services to people with disabilities.
The event will see the participation of international and local policy makers and professionals in this field and it will showcase EPR members’ good practices and Dutch projects.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ms. Meredith Fendt-Newlin, Technical Officer for Health Workforce at WHO
- Ms. Catherine Kane, Technical Officer for Health Workforce at WHO
- Dr. Heather Rogers, Expert Panel on Effective Ways of Investing in Health, DG SANTE
- Prof. Christos Lionis, Expert Panel on Effective Ways of Investing in Health, DG SANTE
- Ms. Nayla Glaise, President of Eurocadres
- Ms. Dorota Sienkiewicz, Senior Policy Coordinator at EuroHealthNet/EU Alliance for mental health & work
- Ms. Breeda Doherty, Regional Quality Assurance Manager at Cedar Foundation (Northern Ireland)
- Heliomare (The Netherlands)
- Mr. Jorge Lopez Martín, Human Resources Officer at Fundacion INTRAS (Spain)
- Ms. Vassia Sarantopoulou, Head Psychologist, CEO & Founder of AntiLoneliness
- Dr. Margot Joosen, Senior Researcher at Tilburg University
- Mr. Hans te Brake, Senior Policy Advisor R&D at ARQ National Psychotrauma Center
- Ms. Margriet Formanoy, Project Manager for mental health at work at Trimbos Instituut
- Ms. Mariia Shaidrova, Head of Department of the Displaced People Unit – Help for Ukraine, the Netherlands
At the end of the conference participants will have the opportunity to join a networking lunch to further exchange views and create new synergies.
This event is public.