Name of EPR Director: Sabina Lobato
Name of EPR Centre Coordinator: Ana Juviño, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission & Vision
Fundación ONCE was created in February 1988 by ONCE (Spanish Organization for the Blind) to extend the scope of its activities to include people with other types of disabilities and improve their quality of life.
Their mission is to foster full social inclusion of people with disabilities, contributing to implement the principles of equal opportunities and non-discrimination, through 3 main objectives: employment, training and universal accessibility; all of them pursued under the principles of solidarity, equality, transparency, excellence, cooperation, innovation, social responsibility and sustainability.
Fundación ONCE has defined the following objectives or primary goals:
- To promote full occupational integration of persons with disabilities.
- To promote professional qualification, occupational competences as well as personal and professional skills, and determine factors in terms of employability of persons with disabilities and therefore in the occupational integration process.
- To promote universal accessibility and design for all.
- People with disabilities of all ages
Areas of Expertise
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Assistive Technologies (AT) and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Social and rehabilitation services
- Employment services
- Education and Training services
Areas of excellence and innovative services
- Collaboration with companies/employers
- Innovative projects
- Model of Inclusive Company
- Accessibility (in the broadest sense)
- Awareness raising
- Training on disability
- Public procurement
- Inclusive financial training
- Access to employment for paralympic athletes
- Statistical information on disability and labour market in Spain
- Scholarships for students with disabilities
- Research and publications on disability issues
- International Partnerships/Networking
- Lobbying at national and international level
- Management of EU structural funds (mainly ESF)
Sebastian Herrera 15