Name of EPR Director: Dieter Meyer
Name of EPR Centre Coordinator: Dieter Meyer, email@example.com
Mission & Vision
Mutpol is a diaconal non-profit social, well connected service institution. They are member of the evangelical professional association for children, youth and family and the International Society for Educational Aids (IgdH), with a large offer needs-based, flexible and a solution-oriented help for children and young people with disabilities and families, in difficult situations.
- Children and young people with disabilities and their families.
- Young people with autism spectrum disorders (ASS), communication skills disorders, AS(H)S, depression, Tourette syndrome, epilepsy or aggressive/auto aggresive behaviour.
Areas of Expertise
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Mental health and well-being
- Residential and external assisited living
- Social care
- Quality of life
- Quality of service
Areas of excellence and innovative services
- Socio-educational help families, family therapy educational assistence in intensive form.
- Intensive socio-educational individual care, long term individual care.
- Youth professional assistance, project management process in the regular school, open youth work; school social work.
- Refugee care, network for intercultural work.
- Stationary and outpatient youth welfare school for youths with behavioral problems, community-oriented youth work and experience education projects such as, climbing wall, canoeing, mountain hiking.
Schillerstraße 2, 78532 Tuttlingen