Assistive Technology: Developments, Good Practices and Funds
13 April 2021 (9.00 am - 1.00 pm CET)
The event will investigate the topic of assistive technology in its different aspects:
- The SIVA and EASTIN platform will be presented
- EPR members will share their good practices
- A representative of the W.H.O. will illustrate their position on Assistive Technology.
- A representative of the European Commission will offer a focus on funding opportunities for Assistive Technology in the period 2021-2027.
Aims of the event:
- Raise awareness on the topic of Assistive Technology, including the latest developments in the field, good practices and funding opportunities;
- Reinforce interest in the topic of AT within EPR;
- Connect to possible partners for future projects and explore topics for future EPR activities on the subject of AT
The draft programme is available below.
This event receives financial support from the European Union, from the EU Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI). For further information please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/social/easi