VOLT Website Launch: Empowering Digital Collaboration and Innovation in Education through Video Learning
17 October 2023, 11.00-13.00 CEST
On the 17th of October, from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm CET, the Video Online Learning and Training (VOLT) Project partners will launch the VOLT Website & Platform, aiming to empower digital collaboration and innovation in education through video learning.
The VOLT Project is committed to empower staff and learners to become digital collaborators, innovators, and creators making videos to suit learners who prefer to use videos to learn. Furthermore, the project is also dedicated to support the digital transformation of vocational, education and training services by creating accessible, inclusive videos for online and distance learning.
The VOLT Project objectives:
- Upskill VET staff to co-design videos with learners with disabilities.
- Enable learners to create and use relevant and accessible videos to learn.
- Create an open license, no-fee access learning and training platform.
The VOLT partnership is creating the following products to achieve these objectives:
- Staff Guide for Vocational Education and Training (VET): A step-by-step guide for staff including videos showing how to use technology, online tools and applications to co-design videos with learners.
- Toolkit for Learners: A step-by-step manual showing learners how to create videos with staff and how to access the VOLT platform.
- VOLT Website and Video Platform: A place to share and watch accessible videos created by staff and learners in VET across Europe. The video categories include educational and skills development videos, raising awareness videos and videos that showcase learners’ achievements.
Agenda and registration form available below!